Monday, November 28, 2011

Just Another Idea

Yesterday I took some family pictures for a friend Katy from highschool. I am the first to admit, I'm not a "professional" photographer but what really makes you one? Sure the website and obviously the clients you get but I just love taking pictures. It all started when I had Presley and I know several other friends that really got into it after they had a baby. I know that professional photogs charge a lot and also don't usually give you the CD of all of your images after the session. This is the main reason I started taking pictures when P was born. I didn't want to pay an extra $300 for all my images! Don't get me wrong, they are amazing at what they do and that's how they get their business but maybe I will do it for fun if people ask and charge like $50 and give the cd with all the images. It's not like I'm trying to do weddings or be a full-time photographer. I do know that I have SO many ideas for pictures of P and I know other moms out there would love them just as much! I have ideas brewing as we speak :) Here's a few of my favorite images I captured yesterday!








So there ya have it. My first official "photo shoot" other than Presley of course :) 

Snugs n Love


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment