Taco Soup (But it reminds me of chili)
- 1 lb ground turkey breast or lean ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can hot chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (Mexican flavor)
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (any flavor)
Brown the meat and onions and drain.
Mix ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning mix into the meat.
Without draining, add all other ingredients.
Simmer 1 hour and enjoy!
It makes enough for several days!