Sunday, September 18, 2011

Great Recipe!

I have been going to this bootcamp I bought on Living Social and it's really been fun! Some of the perks are that I have lost 9 pounds and I now weigh less than I did before I got pregnant! It's really helping to get my butt back in shape! I don't have much longer until the month runs out but I will definitely stay active everyday. Walking, doing cardio etc... I have been finding some great recipes too that are low fat and yummy. Today I made this Low Fat Taco Soup!

Taco Soup (But it reminds me of chili)



  • Brown the meat and onions and drain.
  • Mix ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning mix into the meat.
  • Without draining, add all other ingredients.
  • Simmer 1 hour and enjoy!

  • It makes enough for several days!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    No comments:

    Post a Comment