Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Boot Camp!

Boot Camp. Two words but MAN are they powerful. I was a sceptic when it came to it. I didn't know if it would work. or if I would even like it. Let me tell you, it is the BEST workout I have ever had! I've always been one that just goes to the gym and heads straight for the elliptical. This is so much more than that. I bought a Groupon and I have two weeks left. I went this morning and I'm already so sore. I've been following the diet and I've lost 9 pounds in no time! I'm down to a weight I haven't been in several years! Baby weight is gone and now I'm ready to get toned! I love how I feel after these great workouts and even though I go at 5:30am. I'm done before Shane even leaves for work. If you're thinking about doing a boot camp...DO IT!! You won't regret it :) Off to bed for this sleepy head. The boys have been asleep for a while now...story of my life, lol.

Snugs n Love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment