Sunday, January 8, 2012

Anniversary Trip

Okay, so my resolution has already hit a snag, lol. There's just no way for me to say "every single day I will blog and post a pic". Sometimes there's just not enough hours in the day with a baby :) I will try my best though! Tomorrow Shane and I are leaving for Huntington Beach, California! I'm so excited to have some pampering time and no I'm not talking about diapers. I am SO sad to leave Presley though, I've cried at least 8 times today thinking about leaving his sweet little face. I know once we get to the airport and actually leave, I will be okay. I'm going to be face timing him and it's going to be good for mommy and daddy to get some time, as hard as it sounds. He's going to have so much fun with GiGi and PawPaw and I know it will fly by! Gotta finish packing, have a good night! Nigh nigh!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment