Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Baby is ONE!!!

My oh my, how time flies! Presley is one now and WALKING!!!!! He started walking on February 13th really. I mean he would take a few steps before that but the day before his birthday he took off! He is growing up everyday and it's bittersweet. It's sad that he's not a tiny baby anymore but it's also amazing because he is more and more fun everyday. I'm thankful that he is just the sweetest thing I could ever ask for. He laughs at everything (like his momma) and smiles at strangers. I hope he stays this way. I want him to make people smile and you never know, it just might brighten there day :)

I also can't believe I've been a mom for a year! Crazy. It's the most amazing job on earth and definitely the  most rewarding. I feel lucky that I get to stay home with him and not miss a beat. I have fun things that keep me busy when I want to be, but I never have to miss things with him and that's what matters most! I've definitely lived in sweats way more this past year and I turn to VS Pink Collection for most of my wardrobe, lol. I have to say, I was the girl who always wore 4 inch heels and even though I still wear them some, I much more prefer my flats! This is a random post, but I was just thinking out loud.

XOXO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment