Tuesday, November 2, 2010

6 Months and Counting!!

It's hard to believe I'm now 6 months into my pregnancy!! I have been so busy but it's time to update. I'm feeling great and Presley is moving around like crazy now. I can just stare at my tummy sometimes and watch him move around lol. It's just such an amazing experience, words can't even describe. I just want to meet him, stare at him and hold him :) I'm definitely falling asleep earlier now but I wake up at like 4:30-5:00 every day. I have no idea why, but that's just how it is right now. I also haven't gained a lot of weight yet which is weird because I eat all the time. My mom was the same way and they say you follow after your mom. I know the weight will start rollin' in anytime though haha.

We have finally started to get things done for the nursery! I am a huge planner and I can't imagine waiting until the last minute to get things done, so off we go. The chandelier arrived TODAY! Here is a pic :)


I found several online and then Shane picked the final one :) It's completely white so I'm really excited!
I went to Dallas yesterday with my MIL and we found all of the fabric for the nursery! Now our bedding will be made and then of course I will post pics :) Shane's Grandma is making our bedding and everything. We are so lucky that she is going to do it. I mean how special is that?! I also have a goal for myself this week. I am getting my sewing machine out and I'm gonna start learning as I go. I have too many ideas for Presley, I just have to learn...like now.

When we were looking for cribs, I just couldn't find one that had the total package. Finally, I found a crib I loved but it still needed my touch heehee :) Here is a picture of the applique I bought and painted to match the crib. (The pic quality is horrible...better pics will come later)


Today I went with my mom and ordered our chair and ottoman. Anyone that has shopped for babies has probably felt the dot fabric that is extremely soft...that's what the chair and ottoman are made out of! I don't think I will ever move from it when we get it haha.

The next step is meeting with a really nice girl this who is going to do some artwork for his room. She is also going to decorate the mobile I am making, that will hang from the ceiling over his bed!! I'm realllllllllly excited about it. I will definitely post pics when she is done with everything.

A few more pics of some new owl themed items I am getting for Pres...




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment