Thursday, November 25, 2010

Third Trimester and Thanksgiving!!!

Wow! I can't believe I am in my 3rd Trimester now! It has been going so fast but I am enjoying it. I'm not real uncomfortable or anything yet so Thank God for that :) We had a great Thanksgiving today with my family. My mom can cook like no ones business. I got so full, I can't even imagine eating again...for at least an hour or so :) Since today is Thanksgiving there is just so much Shane and I are thankful for. The biggest thing that comes to mind is our precious little baby who will make his apperance around Valentine's Day! I can't even describe how much I already love him. I can't WAIT until I get to see hima and hold him and kiss his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also can't wait for the heart burn to go away, lol. They say that it means the baby is growing hair so who knows...maybe he will have a lot of hair. I wonder every day what he will look like. I just know he's gonna be the cutest baby on earth! Our first shower is next Sunday and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also finishing the nursery and will post pics soon. Here's a little sneak peek of Pres to brighten your day. He has some kissable lips that's for sure :)

The end :)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment