Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Last post on Chicago!!


Our trip to Chicago was WAY more fun than I ever thought it would be. I wish we lived there. The picture above is from Shane's birthday dinner at Gibson's. They had the most amazing double baked potato...so yummy. I highly recommend this restaurant. 



We went up to the top of the John Hancock Tower to see the view ad it was gorgeous!!




Navy Pier was really neat. All we wanted was ice cream and every stand was out of it! 




Dinner at Fire Place Inn




View from our boat ride


Transformers being filmed!




On the river




Giuliana Rancic!!!!! I freaked out!




My favorite place in Chicago a Millenium Park




During our 2 mile walk...Shane lied about how far it was. 




At the aquarium :)

Would I go back to Chicago?? ABSOLUTELY! Next time it will be the 3 of us!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment