Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shane's 27th Birthday!

I've never been much of a blogger, but I'm gonna give it my best. Shane and I got married on January 30th,  of this year and have just recently found out we are having a BABY! We are more excited than words can say and hopefully this will be a great way to document things that happen along the way.

Today is Shane's 27th Birthday and to celebrate we are going to the top of the John Hancock Tower to have appetizers and then off to Gibson's Steak House for a meal to remember! I cant even really stand the sight of chicken or steak right now, but hopefully my taste buds change when we get there, LOL. We have been in Chicago since Thursday and have done some really fun things. If you ever come to Chicago, make sure and see The Second City. It is BY FAR the most hilarious comedy act I have ever seen live and it is better than a lot of SNL skits.

Starting tomorrow I will post pics etc...and make this more fun. Right now it doesn't matter, no one even knows this blog exists :)

No comments:

Post a Comment