Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Baby!



It's been a while since I have updated. Not that it really matters because I'm new to this and don't have many followers, LOL. I'm changing my blog design so it will be changing a bunch in the next few days. The last month has been crazy busy and full of excitement! Today we went to see the baby doc and got some awesome news! I have progressed really well and he said we are "inducible"! I am already a 2 and 80% so little man could come any time. ANY TIME!!!! I go back and forth about inducing but at the end of the day I will be 39 weeks and I'm already further along than some that go into labor. Who knows what I will be at next Friday! LOL. We are just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited we can't wait! We can't wait to hold him and kiss him and just love him to pieces :)

In December and January we had two wonderful baby showers and we also celebrated Christmas and our nephews 1st Birthday! I did a fun heart collages of one of the baby showers. 


We were so lucky to have such amazing showers!






On another note we also bought a new house!! We are so excited for a lot more space, an awesome neighborhood where Pres will make lots of friends and really neat amenities, like a club house, pool, splash pad, fountains etc... I'm just thrilled because you can see one of the fountains from our back yard and I can't wait to sit outside and listen to it while Presley plays :) It's the little things. Oh and I also can't wait to have a tub with JETS! This momma loves her baths. I mean I really do. a lot. We don't close until April 15th but we are EXTREMELY excited!!! I will be doing lots of posts on this in the coming few months. Right now it's all about Presley's arrival! 

Back to Presley...we are currently just making sure everything is ready for little man. I don't know how many more things I can clean out but I sure do believe in nesting now. I am a total bird nesting like crazy. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment