Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blizzard and Baby!

On Saturday Presley will FINALLY be here!!!! I just can't wait!!! I made this slideshow just to remember how large and in charge I got during pregnancy (you might have to push play to hear the music) I actually stayed right under my goal weight so I did really good! I can't believe I didn't gain more because I have eaten anything and everything I want, LOL.




It's also funny that when we got married it was the day after a blizzard. It was a wonderful white wedding but now Presley will be here right after another blizzard. I don't know what it is with blizzards but I consider them good luck!! Tulsa set an all time record today for the MOST SNOWFALL ever in a month. CRAZY! I was able to get out yesterday with my mom and got a manicure and pedicure. It was a nice treat and it was also nice to drive after a week of being snowed in. Now it looks like I am snowed in again until baby! I've cleaned everything from top to bottom at the house and the entire house is organized now. Yay for nesting :)

I've also been picking out his little outfits for his newborn pics. I have so much fun looking through all of his clothes. He has more clothes and shoes than he will ever wear, but he's never gonna have to worry about either one because this momma loves fashion :) I have way more fun shopping for him than for myself. He will be one stylin' dude!

Bags are packed, camera and video camera are all ready to go! TICK TOCK TICK TOCK...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment