Friday, September 3, 2010

John Mayer Concert!

We just got home from the John Mayer concert. He has the most amazing voice HOWEVER my B (Britney) puts on the best show I have ever seen. Tonight was Presley's first concert, lol. He's probably gonna love John Mayer which is okay with me :) The book I'm reading says by week 16 the baby can hear, so I bet he wondered where in the world he was. We went to the concert with MP, Chad, Kara and Jared. It was a fun night! We went to Baxter's, our usual spot before concerts. We always park there and just walk to the BOK. It beats paying and it's only like a 5-10 minute walk.

Tomorrow is the first ARKANSAS game!! We are heading out bright and early! I am even more excited because we get to go eat at my absolute FAVORITE place Loafin' Joe's. I can't even put into words how much I love this place. I really am obsessed. Bye for now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment