Saturday, March 12, 2011

Presley is 1 MONTH OLD!!

Today was a big day in the Robertson household. Presley turned 1 month old!! I can't believe it has already been a month. Time really does fly! I can't even imagine what my life was like before he came along. I mean, Shane and I watched TV, went to dinner, hung out with friends etc...but nothing was near as much fun as having a baby. Presley makes everything more fun. I wouldn't trade all the times I have to put his binkie back in his mouth for anything in the world. He is gaining weight and doing great! Here is a pic of his 1 month onesie :)



Mike and Lindsey came to visit us today and are staying until tomorrow. We went to the new Water Front Grille tonight and it was YUMMO! Presley slept the ENTIRE time we were there. We love Mike and Lindsey and want them to have a kid pronto! heehee :)


Oh and here is a sneak peek from pictures my sorority sister took of Pres!


What size of clothing does baby wear?
Newborn and 0-3 is still a little big

Any milestones baby reached during the month?
He is following things now and smiles when he sleeps :) It's the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Special outings baby had during the month?
Doctor's appointment, Hobby Lobby and Water Front Grille

What are your thoughts about the past month?
I have had the best month of my life. I have a little partner in crime now and he makes everyday better than the last. I never knew I could love someone so much. He is my world and daddy's too!

What was baby's routine?
Pres usually eats about every 2 hours during the day but he sleeps for around 4 hours at a time at night! I am getting more sleep than I thought I would so I can't complain :) It's not solid sleep but it's enough for me. The past week he has started staying up more which I love. He will look around and he has started staring at the TV and watching people leave the room. 

What are baby's favorites - toy, food, person, etc...
Presley's favorite toy right now is a little lamb that lights up and plays music.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment