Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Okay, Okay, Okay...

I am in the middle of redoing my blog so it might look weird. There's just not enough hours in the day. So lately, I have become a crazy picture taking mom. Yep, I am that girl. I can't help it though. My baby just get's cuter every second and I have to have the memories! I have decided to start posting more pictures on here instead of Facebook all the time. That way, people that come to my blog WANT to see them and on Facebook not everyone cares. I mean, I don't even really know some people I'm friends with, lol. So here are a few pictures I took at the impromptu shoot in our backyard yesterday! He makes such serious faces and it cracks me up. I can't WAIT until he can sit up on his own. For now we rely on the "boppy" haha :)




He LOVES making bubbles...



I love this...


A serious face, lol







We're starting to drool and chew on our hands. Next up TEETHING!


So that's a few of my favorites :) Tomorrow will be a fun day. We have a play date at the pool and then we get to go pick up our new dining room table!!! I will post pics of it tomorrow and the funny story behind it. 




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment