Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Play Date & Recipe...A Good Combination!

This morning started off great because IT RAINED!! I LOVE the rain so when Presley was asleep I decided to take a siesta myself and listen to the rain. My best friend Jennie came over with her two adorable  babies for a play date! Jentrie who is 2 1/2 and Trinity who is 2 months. Presley had the best time playing with Jentrie and she LOVED him. It was adorable. We talked about everything under the moon and talked about all things baby of course.







Presley had so much fun and fell asleep as they were walking out the door. Literally.

I also want to share a quick recipe. My friend Sarah brought us the most amazing cake last week (because I had made her fam dinner and she was bringing my dish back) and it is now something I'm going to make for all of our family gatherings. Here it is:

Pina Colada Cake
- yellow cake mix
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can of coco lopez
- cool whip

Bake yellow cake mix as directed and let cool. Poke holes all over cake with a fork. In a bowl mix a can of sweetened condensed milk and a can of coco lopez then pour over cake!

When you are serving the cake put cool whip on top not before :) I promise it will blow your mind!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment