Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just Do It Yourself

I'm still fixing my blog up so disregard the way it is unorganized. I recently decided that I wanted to take an old mirror that was my grandma's and use it in my kitchen. Shane never thought I would actually use it because it was so old and it needed a lot of work. I love the mirror because my grandma had it ever since I can remember, and I would always look at myself in it when I went in the dining room. I always loved it and I know she would love what I did with it. I should have taken a picture of it before I painted it...but oh well. You will get the idea. I used Valspar paint and the rest is history, lol. Here's a few pics :)




Today we headed to the neighborhood pool for the first time with Heather and her adorable kiddo's. We had a great time and can't wait to go back! I was so surprised how awesome the pool was. Next time I'm going down the slide, lol.




Caden had to do what big sis did constantly. It was hilarious (see pic below)

SHARRRRRRRK!!!!!


Cailee was so cold when she got out, she decided to sun bathe :)


To end the day we went to pick up our dining room table but we only left with the chairs. Tomorrow we will have it and our dining room will finally have furniture! Pics to come :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment