Friday, June 10, 2011

Beach Beach Baby

Once again I haven't been blogging like I want too. I am seriously going to try harder now. We just got back from the most wonderful vaca in Destin, Florida! It was full of family, fun and SUN! We stayed at a gorgeous beach house right by the beach and what's funny is that the house was huge but we filled it up! There was 10 of us, lol so call us the Brady Bunch :)

 It was Presley's first time at the beach and he loved it. He wasn't sure what to think of the sand at first but he ended up enjoying it. He is such a water baby when he takes a bath so I knew he would love it! Here are a few pics:


Beach house...


He takes my breath away. Literally. 


Not sure what to think of the ocean at first ha!


He was my little shark :)



I wish we were still at the beach...sigh...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment