Wednesday, July 6, 2011

REAL Estate

Today was one of those days that just makes me feel oh so good! I listed a new house today and I also set up some showings for Saturday with another new client! I love having productive days like today! I also love the fact that being in real estate I still get to stay home with my baby and work from home. I never have to go into the office unless I just want to or need something I don't have at the house :)

I also have some DIY projects I'm working on. One that uses a window and the other ones are jewelry holders. I will post them soon! Tomorrow I am going to make 7up Biscuits and I'm real excited! I will post the recipe if they're really yummy. I am finally getting back into the grove of cooking. After I had Pres, the past few months the last thing I have wanted to do is cook. Maybe now since I am getting sleep I am turning into a little Martha Stewart??? Doubtful, but I am trying to learn new recipes.

I love making Presley things to wear and I need to make more time to do it. Here's a few pics of him in a onesie I made him. He's the cutest boy in the world! Take a look :)




One last thing...Big Brother starts TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Snugs n Love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment