Monday, March 12, 2012

Crazy Weekend

Yesterday was a crazy day to say the least! It was a fun day showing my "little" Heather and her hubby Steven homes in Tulsa. It's always so fun to see how people decorate their homes and we saw a lot! We started in midtown and the headed towards South Tulsa. On the way to look at the last house, I got rear ended! I was at a complete stop obeying the law and had just enough time to look in my rearview mirror and BAM. I'm almost positive he was texting on his phone, he obviously wasn't paying attention. Luckily, we hardly even felt it and no one was hurt.I'm also so glad Presley wasn't in the car with me. I would have freaked out and probably lost my marbles. I am so thankful and will definitely never have a car again after looking at his after the wreck. We were safe because we were in an SUV and his little car had no chance. If you're thinking about getting an SUV I highly recommend it! The good news is they found an amazing house and I am SO happy for them! If everything works out, they will have a gorgeous home to start their lives back in Tulsa!

To say the least, I will be watching my rear view mirror like a nut case for a while now, lol :)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment