Friday, March 23, 2012

DIY Factory

Yesterday P and I made a trip to Lowe's. It was about to rain when we got there so I went to fast and forgot his cart cover :/ I used a blanket at least, lol. I wish i would have created it...I mean it's the most amazing invention. Carts are so gross and who knows what germs are on the handles, yuck! I found a new floor for photos and a few other goodies! I got the paint for the vintage high chair and I'm SUPER excited about it! I chose a PEACH color. It's gonna be perfect for boys or girls! So excited to post before and afters!


Speaking of chairs, I found this gem the other day! I'm gonna use it for my "Mommy and Me" Mother's Day minis and for pictures when people want it from now on. It's so colorful I love it! I'm excited to find some other cheap chairs and do this myself in the future. If you know of anywhere or anyone who has some old chairs they want to get rid of let me know! Here's the chair!


I have several DIY Factory things going on. I'm currently cleaning out the craft room upstairs. It's been the "keep all" since we moved and I'm going to turn it into a fab space. I'll be posting a super easy DIY project for a wrapping station in the next few days. Everyone has tons of wrapping stuff and I bet this will be a hit!

On another note, Shane put one of P's birthday presents together FINALLY!!!! The instructions were crazy and we put it off as long as we could. He loves his new taxi cab and plays in it constantly! Today when he woke up he went straight to his car, lol :)


Then we played outside for a while


Today I also closed a deal on another house I had listed! Have I mentioned I love real estate?! I get to stay home with my baby, but also do something I love that doesn't take away from my time with P. It's so fun and if you're thinking about moving or buying, let me know!

Have a great night! XOXO



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment