Sunday, March 4, 2012

THANK YOU from Frame It! Photography

Shane, my husband, sometimes says our house looks like a DIY factory. Not the way it's decorated, lol but because sometimes when he comes home, the glue gun is on, fabric is everywhere and I've been to Lowe's and have random pieces of wood I'm making into my next creation, haha. One of the more recent things was this baby gate I made for $22! Shane thought my idea wouldn't really work but he was wrong :) He actually loves it now too and it works perfect! It's so easy to move and Presley never tries to go upstairs. I'm pretty proud of it! I didn't even see one on Pinterest it was a random thought I had, lol.  This kind of brings me to what this post is about. My hobbies. I think all girls have them, just some more than others. I love a good DIY project and always will but I finally found my true passion. It happened randomly and I am so so happy with the outcome.

Frame It! Photography is my new fun photography venture! I have always loved getting creative with Presley, and always have a million ideas for him. I decided to take a chance and start doing it for other people and the response has been OVERWHELMING in a wonderful way! I have had so many fun photo shoots in the short time I have had Frame It! Photography up and running and I am so THANKFUL to everyone who has taken the time to let me capture precious memories of their kids and families! I love what I do and I hope it always shows in my pictures. I had the chance to do my first true newborn session a few weeks ago in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. It was one of Shane's college friends (and my friend too now) haha. I had the best time and baby Kenton was the perfect model. He slept and let us do all kinds of poses. It was just so nice of Rachel to ask me to do his newborn pictures. Here's a few of my fav's!









My goal is to always be affordable and always give my clients pictures that will make them say "Frame It!". People have told me I'm too cheap, I could charge more etc...and although I know things could change later on, I am happy being affordable for everyone and no matter what I will ALWAYS give a CD with all images including edits. The only thing I have done is raise my price for newborns to $100. This is still extremely cheap. I have done several newborn sessions and they take much longer than 30 minutes or an hour. They can take 1, 2, 3 even 4 hours. You have to have time for feedings, soothing the baby, making sure the baby is comfortable and can be asleep in some pictures and maybe catch him/her awake and even catch a smile. It's something I have learned and I want to get the absolute best pictures I can. All of my other sessions are $75 and mini sessions are $50. I am going to come up with some fun shoot packages and I already have ideas for other future mini sessions.

I just want to say Thank You again to all of my past and future clients. I am so excited to book my next session, and then the next, and then the next!

XOXO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment