Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Paddy's Day!

On St. Patrick's Day we had a fun day! We went to our FAV mexican restaurant Senior Tequila and had a late lunch. Presley loved the balloons as you can tell in the second pic below :) The first pic was on our way, he LOVES his flip-flops. I probably like them more though because I'm obsessed with his little feet! I have been since he was born, lol.



After lunch we headed to the park! Pres and I go all the time during the week but it was fun to take daddy and show him what P does when we go. He LOVES the tunnel. I'm so glad the weather has been so great (except for the rain which I love) it's perfect for the park! 


He LOVES the slide. He's had a little slide in our house so he knows exactly what to do, ha!


Just love the flip-flops!





Here he comes! Just making sure I'm still there...


We love the park!


My preshy boy


He laughed so hard trying to touch me but his little arms couldn't reach, lol


Unexpected fav pic


All BOY :)



I'm also having my FIRST Frame It! Photography contest on Facebook! You can go to this link and vote for your favorite picture! The winner will get a free mini session AND a set of IPhone lenses!!!

Check it out here:

To VOTE follow these 3 easy steps!
1. Click "LIKE" on the page
2. Under "Welcome" tab, click on TIMELINE
3. Go to the album titled "Who LIKES Me?!?! and vote for my baby!!!!
CLICK HERE




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment