Monday, March 12, 2012

Frame It!

Well, the first part of my Easter Mini's are done and I'm editing them all now! I am SO excited with how they all turned out! Here's a few of my fav's so far :)





I absolutely LOVE taking pictures! It's so fun to see all the kiddo's faces light up when they see the bunny. I hope all the moms and dads like the pictures as much as I do! I love that people choose me to take pictures of their families. I love capturing sweet and silly moments. I'm still working on a lot of new things and plan on working on a lot of them tonight!! Excited to share everything I've been working on! 

I'm also going to have my first giveaway after all the easter sessions are done. Let me tell you, this will be a really AMAZING giveaway/contest for all of my clients. You WILL want it I PROMISE :)

Gotta go give P a bath.

XOXO


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment