Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shamrock Cinnamon Rolls

Today was a long but fun day! Pres and I headed up to Oklahoma City to meet my little and her hub's to get things rolling on their offer on a new home! I'm so excited for them! After that, we headed to Norman and went to some used furniture stores, but no treasures were found. I'm trying to find two unique pieces for night stands. I don't want them to match and I plan on refinishing them, so who knows when I'll find what I'm looking for. I was inspired by two I wanted from the lovely Dittamore Girls! I love their stuff and one of the sisters ended up keeping them because they were fabulous to say the least!

We headed back to Oklahoma City and had dinner for Chad's birthday. He turned 20 today and we had a yummy dinner at Hefner Grill. Presley BARELY slept today but he was such a good boy! He was definitely ready to be home and go night night.

I found a really cute idea for St. Paddy's day if you have kids. Shamrock Cinnamon Rolls!


All you need is a can of cinnamon rolls and some food coloring. Check out where I found them HERE

Presley had his first taste of a cinnamon roll today so I think I will be trying this on St. Paddy's!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment