Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Things!

I decided to call this post "Tuesday Things" because I have random things to blog about.  I've had this blank wall space right by our bedroom since we moved in. I could never think of what I wanted to put there without it being too much. After lots of ideas and a convo with Jessica (Ricky's soon-to-be bride) this was created! Just a frame and our initial. Who knew this would turn out so cute?!?! Just take a cute frame and paint a wooden initial. Easy to do and ubber cuteness!



I've been treasure hunting lately and found a vintage wooden high chair! It was a steal and I'm so excited to use it for all of my cake smash sessions! If you don't know what those are, photographers do these for a babies 1st Birthday! You can bring balloons and a "smash" cake and take cute pictures with any background of your choice! These are super fun to do and hilarious to watch! I am trying to decide what color I should paint it. I want to do a color that will work for boys and girls. I am thinking wither a pale yellow or a soft turquoise. If you have any suggestions PLEASE send them my way. I will be refinishing it once all my easter sessions are done. Here's a pic!



I have several things to paint for upcoming pictures. I also have two old wooden chairs we don't use that I am going to paint fun vibrant colors! I'm excited to start shooting spring pictures outside once the wind stops blowing and the flowers bloom!

I'm also working on my website which is fun! I feel like an idiot, but I'm learning a bunch. I should have it launched before too long. My Facebook page has grown a lot and everytime I get a new "LIKE" I get excited. So if you haven't "Liked" my page please click HERE

Last night Shane and I Skyped Shane's cousin Stephanie and her husband Simon in KOREA! It was only my second time to Skype but it's so fun! I can't believe it's free. If you haven't done it before I highly suggest it! Here's a pic from last night, haha :)


Our bedroom is finally starting to take shape. We sold all of our furniture on Craigslist and found an amazing headboard on Wayfair.com! I also found a mirrored dresser yesterday that's going against a wall in between two windows. It's going to be a neat sitting area once I'm done. I have idea's for a chair and decor but I'll get to that when I get to it. Our room is funny right now. We are using a guest bedroom comforter that obviously doesn't match (we haven't found a comforter yet...we sold our other one with our furniture), our TV is currently on a table thats too small for it. The whole thing just makes me laugh. It's gonna be done soon though I hope! Can't rush finding exactly what you want though. 

I think that's enough for one post. Hope everyone has a great day and the big bad wolf doesn't blow your house down! 

XOXO



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment